This Vegetable-Beef Burger Patty Recipe is a little bit different twist on a family favorite. The added tomatoes, onions, and peppers give this burger an extra burst of flavor. Serve with lettuce, tomato and sliced avocado.
(Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free)
Vegetable-Beef Burger Patty Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound Alderspring Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 small very firm tomato finely chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and form patties.
- Grill or pan fry in a little olive oil.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, and sliced avocado.