This barbecued round steak is delicious! The long baking time ensures tender round steak, while the 30 minutes of uncovered baking creates a nice barbecue glaze with enough extra sauce to drizzle over rice, quinoa, or vegetables.
(Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free)
Barbecued Round Steak
- 1-1½ lb Alderspring organic grass fed beef Top Round London Broil steak about 1 ½ inches thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Brown steaks in hot oil.
- Remove to baking dish and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour over steak, cover tightly with foil, and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve plain, over rice or quinoa, or with a side of veggies.
Pin and share this barbecued round steak recipe!