Pomegranate juice gives this pomegranate balsamic London broil marinade a slightly sweet flavor and a beautiful crust, while marinating overnight ensures ultimate tenderness. Scroll below video for recipe.
(Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, AIP, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free)
Pomegranate Balsamic Marinated Steak
- 1 London Broil Top Sirloin, or Sirloin Tip Steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice unsweetened
- Put the steak into a bowl. Add the pomegranate juice, olive oil, salt, molasses, and balsamic vinegar. Stir it all together. Cover with foil and marinate at least 5 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, heat a pan to medium high and coat the bottom with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put the steak into the pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, flip, and cook for about 3 minutes on the other side. You can check the temperature if you're not sure if it's done or not. 125 degrees F for rare, 130-135 degrees F for medium rare, and 140 degrees F for well done.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let rest 5-10 minutes. Slice against the grain.
Pin and share this Pomegranate Balsamic London Broil Marinade recipe!