The smoked paprika rub in this London broil recipe gives the steak a barbecue flavor that you can create without all the hassle of the grill. It couldn’t be easier to just rub a few seasonings on and then pan-fry the steak. Ready in 20 minutes or less.
(Gluten Free, Grain Free, GAPS, Paleo, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free)
London Broil Recipe with Smoked Paprika Rub
- 2 London Broil Steaks Top Sirloins or Sirloin Tips would work as well
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Rub the seasonings over the two steaks.
- Heat a pan to medium high and coat the bottom of it with olive oil. The pan should be big enough to easily accommodate both steaks.
- Put the steaks into the pan once the pan is hot.
- Cook 3 minutes on a side, flip, and cook about 3 minutes on the other side.
- Check temperatures if you're not sure if the steaks are ready: 125-130 degrees F for rare, 135 degrees F for medium rare, 140 degrees F for well done.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing against the grain.