After marinating for several hours, these kabobs cook up into juicy and tender morsels that go well with just about any meal (except a vegetarian one)! Serve with rice, quinoa, or some roasted veggies. They don’t last long in our house.
For special dietary needs such as gluten free, grain free, GAPS, dairy free, soy free, or refined sugar free make sure to use coconut aminos in place of the soy sauce and olive oil instead of butter as needed!
(Gluten Free Option, Grain Free Option, GAPS Option, Dairy Free Option, Egg Free, Soy Free Option, Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free Option)
Sesame Ginger Pan Fried Kabobs
- 1 pack sirloin tip kabobs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root finely minced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup olive oil or some of that Lifeline butter!
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put all of the ingredients together in a bowl and stir well.
- Cover with foil and marinate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, heat a pan to medium high and coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil.
- Add the marinated kabob chunks to the pan. Do not add the marinade to the pan (if you do the sesame seeds will become slimy with cooking)
- Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (Don't over stir! You want to get all sides of the kabobs good and brown).
- Remove from heat and serve.
Pin and share theses sesame ginger pan fried kabobs.