Beef stew meat doesn’t have to be for stew only! Here Glenn shows you how to marinate it to perfect tenderness and enjoy it stir fried with rice. The wine and vinegar in the marinade tenderize the meat and add a ton of flavor making for a sensational stir fry.
(Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Refined Sugar Free)
Marinated Stew Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 pound Alderspring Organic Grass Fed Stew Beef
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup merlot
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the stew beef in a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- After marinating, drain off about half of the excess liquid and heat a pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the marinated stew beef to the pan (be careful because grease will splatter) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 15 minutes, until the stew beef is brown on the outside and light pink on the inside.
- Place on a bed of rice or pasta and enjoy.
Pin and share this Marinated Beef Stew Meat Stir Fry recipe!