This simple vegetable and beef stir fry with toasted nuts and thinly sliced London Broil is served over angel hair pasta making for a quick and easy meal. You can easily add other veggies to this stir fry such as zucchini, water chestnuts, broccoli, or sugar snap peas to cater to yours and your family’s taste.
(Dairy Free, Egg Free)
Beef Stir Fry
- 1 cup walnuts or slivered almonds toasted
- 1 ½ lb 1 lb Alderspring organic grass fed beef Top Round London Broil steak sliced paper thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- ½ fresh red chili pepper not too hot; diced very small; roast first for added flavor
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 carrots thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- Toast nuts in dry wok.
- Boil water for pasta in large stockpot.
- Cut still partially frozen London broil into the thinnest slices possible.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add beef.
- Stir fry 3-5 minutes until brown.
- Remove from pan.
- Toss with seasonings.
- Add a bit more oil if needed.
- Add in order pepper, garlic, carrots, onion, pepper, cabbage, and meat, stir-frying about 45 seconds after each addition.
- Put pasta in boiling water.
- Drain when tender.
- Divide noodles on 6 plates, serve beef/veggie mixture over.
- Scatter walnuts or slivered almonds on top.
Pin and share this Beef Stir Fry recipe.