This barbecued flank steak recipe was sent to us by Kathy in Boise, a long time patron of Alderspring Ranch Grass Fed Beef. “Just wanted to share this wonderful recipe with you for flank steak – we just ate it for dinner and loved it!” (I adapted it a bit further by doubling the marinade so that half could be reserved to make the sauce.)
(Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free)
Barbecued Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 12- oz Alderspring Organic Grass Fed Flank Steak
- Whisk marinade ingredients together, and pour half over steak. Reserve the other half for the next day.
- Marinate overnight. Drain marinade and cook steak on barbecue to medium rare. Slice crosswise across grain into thin strips.
- Boil reserve marinade in a small saucepan and pour over steak when done. Kathy sautés mushrooms to add to the final marinade sauce.
Pin and share this Barbecued Flank Steak Recipe!