This recipe really takes your burger making game to the next level. Your guests will be delighted with the hidden cheesy peppers in these spicy burgers. Top with salsa con queso, plum tomatoes, and avocado.
(Nut Free, Soy Free, Refined Sugar Free)
Spicy Burgers with Hidden Jalapenos
- 1.5 lb Alderspring Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 6 frozen cream cheese or cheddar cheese filled jalapeno peppers
- 6 buns split and lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup salsa con queso
- Sliced plum tomato
- Sliced avocado
- Combine ground beef and salsa.
- Form into six thin patties, then fold gently around peppers, making sure to seal the edges as you form into 1 inch thick patties.
- Grill until no longer pink (160 degrees F).
- Serve with salsa con queso and toppings.