Here’s a simple and easy grilled poultry recipe for those pasture-raised Alderspring birds! The balsamic vinegar gives the chicken a rich, intense flavor while the honey allows it to caramelize beautifully on the outside.
(Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Refined Sugar Free)
Grilled Balsamic Honey Chicken
- 6-8 chicken breasts thighs, or wings
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Put the chicken, with salt and pepper, on the grill on medium-high heat.
- As the chicken begins to cook, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until honey is melted.
- Flip the chicken over (before it has cooked very much) and use a basting brush to spread the balsamic honey mix onto the chicken. Turn the chicken over again a few minutes later and spread that side with the balsamic honey mix.
- Grill, flipping several times, for about fifteen minutes. Every time you flip the chicken over, brush on more balsamic honey mixture.
- Remove from heat, brush on just a bit more balsamic and honey, and cover until you are ready to serve.
Pin and share this grilled poultry recipe!