Job opening! Alderspring Ranch Order Fulfillment Position at our Salmon, ID shipping warehouse.
Alderspring Ranch has operated in the Lemhi and Custer County area for nearly 30 years, producing top quality grassfed beef. As one of the oldest direct to consumer grassfed organic beef companies, Alderspring Ranch serves a customer that depends on our protein for their wellness. We strive to delight our customers and exceed their expectations on every order that ships to their door. Many of our customers have ordered from us for many years and have become friends. We want to take care of them.
Our order fillers are the final link in the chain of exceptional customer experience. We are currently seeking product packers to add to our team in Salmon, Idaho, where you will pack finished product in insulated boxes in accordance with our standard packaging procedures, while maintaining quality standards and efficient production. Our ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track and complete multiple facets of product packaging. By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail, you will help us delight our customers every time.
Hours: Part time Fridays and Mondays. 12 to 15 hours per week.
Starts: As soon as possible.
Pay. Depends on experience and references. $9-12 per hour.
Objectives of this Role
- Follow company packing procedures and standards
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully
- Check orders for missing items and quality of products
- Pack product in an attractive and thermally robust way
- Add dry ice to boxes
- Accurately weigh and label boxes
- Work at different stations (packing, icing, labelling) as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to lift to 50 pounds
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Detail-oriented and responsible
HOW TO APPLY: Fill out the form below to apply!