Frequently Asked Questions
We know that buying beef online may be a little scary. We’ve worked hard on this website to share with you a lot about our philosophy, our ranch, our methods, and our family. We are real people, with a real ranch in Idaho. If you call us, you’ll probably speak to Glenn or Caryl. We want you to be as informed-well actually even more informed-than you can be by the person behind the meat counter (who may not know much of anything). We want to be your personal rancher, with full transparency and disclosure, so that you can be confident that the beef you eat is a blessing to your health and the health of the land.
We have included many faqs in these pages, split into general topics to help you find the information you are looking for. If you can’t find it, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as we can.
- Frequently asked questions on how Alderspring beef is raised.
- Frequently asked questions on purchasing our beef and how it is shipped.
- Frequently asked questions on how our beef is processed and packed.
- Frequently asked questions on cooking our beef.
- Frequently asked questions on how you can send the gift of Alderspring to a friend or loved one.