Our grassfed beef has direct benefits for you because of the nutritional differences between conventional beef and grassfed beef. Research has shown that grassfed beef is:
- Lower in overall fat.
- Lower in saturated fat.
- More omega-3 fatty acids, a heart healthy fat.
- More Vitamin E.
- More conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that has been shown to reduce cancer and heart disease risk.
- More beta-carotene, the natural precursor to vitamin A.
- More calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Higher in the B-vitamins thiamin and riboflavin.
In addition, organic beef like ours has no:
Pesticides or herbicide residue, including glyphosate and pour-on insecticides.
GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)